Pages

2.7.08

32 Weeks

The only task that needed to be done this week was:
  • Prepare 2 freezer meals of at least 4 serves each.
Preparation:
  • Choose two meals to make.
  • Add the extra ingredients to the shopping list.
I have finished this today. I made Tomato Soup, and a recipe that I had never tried called Zucchini Rice Slice. The soup made 9 serves, of which I have frozen 7, and the slice made 6 serves. This is a weeks' meals just with those two dishes made. As a benefit, if we don't feel like cooking before the baby we have a few meals spare to eat beforehand, while still meeting our "4 serves each" ideal. Another bonus: Our plastics cupboard is getting decluttered!

Hint: I label my freezer meals using masking tape and write on the recipe title, serves, date it was made and any serving suggestions.

No comments: