Pages

21.12.09

Christmas Cards

Today gorgeous boy and I made Christmas cards. I didn't make any
purchases (except water usage) to make them. They consisted of some
medium weight paper I found in a drawer, and Toddler's hand painted
with a brush and paint that I also scrounged.

I stamped his handprint in the middle of each card. They look great!
So simple yet effective.

I had water and a cloth on hand for cleaning up. As Toddler was in his
highchair during the activity I also put some paint and water on his
highchair, and he did some fingerpainting for the first time (which he
really enjoyed!) It was a fun activity for both of us, and I got
something done as well as spending quality time with him. I was
surprised by how easy and quick it was. It was quicker than shopping
for ethical cards!

No comments: