Pages

1.1.10

New mood

I'm not feeling myself this afternoon. Part of it is the book I purchased, Deep Economy. The issues are important and relevant but I feel overburdened to take on the issues of changing my community, when I am still dealing with simply changing my own moods. I find it very difficult that it is taking so long to feel better most of the time - I just want to get on with changing the world! I feel paralyzed by the monstrosity of it all. Sometimes thinking small really helps, but other times I can end up overanalyzing things. But then when I think bigger, to bigger goals, tasks and to the future I end up completely overwhelmed and unsure where to go.

I also feel lonely right now. I am loving the Journey, and am really feeling at home there, but I am still establishing friendships and meeting people. We have been invited to two events with couples, but haven't yet attended them, so it is a sort of social limbo. I know that I am making friends, but they aren't quite there yet.

Still catching up with old friends but nothing exciting recently. Know that God's got it all sorted.

No comments: