Pages

30.11.09

Changes

I used the treadmill at the gym for 45 minutes this morning. This is the first time in my life, ever, that I done something simply because it makes me feel good. Every time I have chosen to do an activity in the past, such as exercise there has been another motive e.g. to lose weight, to get fit. And to exercise only because it feels good - now that is a wonderful feeling!

Toddler went in the creche again, and he was fine. And that makes me feel good too. That I have been brave enough to leave him there for an hour, and he survived. I am getting braver.

Last night Toddler was dedicated at our church, and it was wonderful. I barely slept at all due to the thoughts running through my head - mostly to do with what other people thought of the service. The experience has given me confidence in myself as we stuck with what we believed and didn't give in to peer pressure. When I do what I really want and what I believe in, my confidence grows and I feel happy and content.

No comments: