Pages

17.11.09

Day Off

Isaac is at his Nanna and Pa's house today. I didn't know what to do so I went to the library, and now I am having fun blogging etc. I am looking forward to starting my real blog - the blog that is not just about my writing, but about my success and failure as a person. I feel good doing some writing - actually it's REALLY fun. I love researching things and comparing things and getting the best of the best and comparing (ethics wise) but it is a LOT of work and requires hours of research just for one product. It seems like a mammoth job just for one person alone so I am not sure that I want to do it all by myseld. I am not even sure that is what God wants me to do at all. I know that God wants me to do SOMETHING and I know that Isaac is going to be my little tag along teamster, but I am not sure how that will pan out generally. It will be fun just me and him hanging out. Sometimes I think that what I really want to do is have my own business (my favourite subject at uni was Entrepreneurship) but I don't know how to translate that into a business and I don't know how to translate that into something that has God's blessing. I mean, surely selling stuff for the sake of selling it can't have God's blessing? I looked through the list of Millionaire jobs and they are all so big, like Owner, Wholesaler, Distrobutor, Manager, Manufacturer - as in most of them sound like university qualification type jobs. How is that going to work out for me? Although there is Author- Fiction, but I don't really write fiction (I notice there is no poet:) And then I found this website of a mum who runs her own business and volunteers for an organisation to teach her kids stuff! Oh boy.

But Dr. Millington told me, don't be so hard on yourself, be gentle - take it SLOW!

No comments: